The RS11 features Klarus’s patented dual-switch user interface (UI), which gives you full control over the
flashlight using just your thumb. This unique UI uses two switches – one high/ prominent switch and one
lower switch, both of which are located on the side of the flashlight and are easy to locate by touch in the
dark. The position of these switches makes it easy to change modes and instantly access the
disorientating strobe, which is an effective personal safety feature.
You can take the RS11 everywhere you go because it can be recharged in many different ways – for
example: via a mains socket, PC/ laptop USB port, car USB port, 12v plug (with a 12v adapter), USB solar
charger…In fact, any device with a USB port. If you are in a remote location with none of the above
charging options available, you can use a recharged 18650 battery or even 2x CR123A batteries – making
it extremely versatile.
• Specially designed magnetic connection. When the charging cable is within 1cm of the charging port it
. self-locates to make the connection. The charging cable can be removed quickly and safely at any time,
. which makes it an effective flashlight to use in rapid response situations.
• Ergonomically designed to be easy to operate with just one hand. The switches are very easy to locate by
. touch in the dark.
• Uses a USB interface chargeable design, so you can charge in the home, office, airport, vehicle, etc.
. Basically, anywhere that has a USB interface. You can also remove the battery and charge separately
. and also use CR123A batteries (do not charge CR123A batteries).
• Low loss, high intensity, portable USB charging cable (K1-D5)
• Any 18650 rechargeable battery with PCB protection can be used.
• Strobe can be activated when the flashlight is on or off, giving instant access to a blinding strobe from
. any mode.
• Three lighting modes with memory function make it adaptable for different situations.
• Detachable stainless steel strike bezel protects the lens and has a self-defense purpose.
• Color filters and a diffuser can be securely attached; screwed-in to replace the bezel
• Uses just one 18650 battery. Max output is 620 ANSI lumens and super long runtime of 9 days.
• Waterproof to IPX-8 Standard (underwater to 2 meters)
• CREE XM-L (U2) LED with a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours
• Lighting modes:
- 620 ANSI lumens (2.2 hrs) -- 150 lumens (7.3 hrs) -- 10 lumens (215 hrs)
- Variable frequency strobe: 620 lumens (4.4 hrs)
• Working Voltage: 3.4V - 8.4V
• Battery: 2x CR123A / 1x 18650 (any 18650 battery with PCB protection – using unprotected batteries may
. be hazardous to the user and cause damage to the flashlight) (Batteries sold separately)
• Charging: Input: 5 V; Output: 4.2V/500 mA max
• Charging time: Decided by battery capacity. Formula is:
- Charging time = (battery capacity/500 mA) + 0.5 hrs
• Body color: Military grey
• Reflector: Textured orange peel reflector
• Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass
• Dimensions: 143mm (Length) x 36 mm (Head) x 25.4mm (Body)
• Net weight: 156g (Excluding battery)
• Included accessories: holster, lanyard, body clip, USB charging cable and one spare o-ring
Klarus RS11 Cree XM-L U2 LED Rechargeable Flashlight - 18650 / 2xCR123A
|Copyright © 2003 - 2012 Elite LED, Inc. All Rights Reserved
Sale Price: $98.95
My Shopping Cart
Sale Price: $110.95